Hello Everyone, Once again Peppyfoods is back with much awaited kids baking worksop. Notes: Kids…
Greek curd is known as hung curd in India. It is my favorite, most versatile ingredient of my kitchen. We can make variety of tasty and very healthy recipes with it. Hung curd can easily be made at home, it is made by straining the plain curd to get rid of excess fat and water.
- It is an excellent alternative to cream,sour cream and mayonnaise.
- As all the whey is extracted hung curd has twice the amount of protein and half the carbs as compared to normal curd.
- Those who are suffering from hypertension can take hung curd, as it has 50% less sodium compared to normal curd.
- Even lactose intolerant can also take greek curd as lactose content is very less as compared to normal curd because all liquid whey and lactose are extracted.
- It is very good source of calcium and also provide you vitamin B12 that is need for brain and formation of red blood cells.
- This is one of the best POST WORK OUT snack