Choco chip appe for recipe visit @ http://www.peppyfoods.com/recipe/choco-chip-appe/
- Yield : 2
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Makhana bhel is a very healthy version of normal bhel as it is low in calorie. To tickle your taste bud just add little lemon juice and few spices in Roasted Makhana. Include Makhana/Fox nut in your daily diet. Try this Makhana bhel as evening snacks 🙂
- Roasted Makhana- 50 gms/ 2 cups
- Onion - 1 medium(chopped)
- Tomato - 1 small (chopped)
- Cucumber - 1small (chopped)
- Raw mango- 2 tsp(chopped) Optional
- Roasted peanut - 2 tbsp
- salt- as per taste
- Chat masala - as per taste
- Fresh coriander- 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Lemon Juice - 1tsp (optional)
Put the Roasted makhana in zip pouch. And crush with rolling pin.
In crushed makhana add chopped vegetables and salt.
If you want to make it little tangy add chopped raw mango or lemon juice.
You can add chat masala and black pepper powder to make it spicy.
Now mix everything and serve.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.